1.8

Bought premium paper, heavy silky matte business cards.Being in marketing, I've been working with the printing industry for a while and I was appalled by the looks of the business cards I received.

First, the paper was certainly not premium paper, as it was uncoated, defiitely not silky. The printing job was sloppy with no definition and blury letters even though I used InDesign software to create the file. It said I was ordering for 16pt thick paper, but it was wayyyyyy thinner than that. I have my other cards to compare with and boy is that NOT 16 pt.

Buyers beware, this is a scam!

No answer from Customer Service, had to go through Paypal.For their benefit, shipping fee was fair and arrived in a timely manner.

Review about: Morning Print Business Cards Printing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Quality of printed product, Would not fix their mistake.

Had an Experience with Morning Print?

Comments

Morning Print - MorningPrint is not using accurate base CMYK inks... Morning Print "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..." Read more Morning Print - Horrible quality if at all, poor cutomer service. Morning Print "I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print. Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered. Contacted..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more