Tujunga, California

I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print.Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered.

Contacted customer service and they showed their reluctance to work with me. Actually they couldn't care less and didn't show any kind of work ethics. I received an e-mail from Tracey Lee from Customer Service with 5$ discount from my next purchase. I noted to them that I worked with many printing labs around the world and my equipment is calibrated with everyone of them and they produce beautiful prints and take honor to satisfy their customers, but they didn't give a ***.

Short answer was, NO REFUND, NO REPRINT, GET OVER IT.

I am attaching the actual photo which compares side by side what I designed and what I got.

Review about: Morning Print Printing Service.

Had an Experience with Morning Print?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more