I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print.Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered.
Contacted customer service and they showed their reluctance to work with me. Actually they couldn't care less and didn't show any kind of work ethics. I received an e-mail from Tracey Lee from Customer Service with 5$ discount from my next purchase. I noted to them that I worked with many printing labs around the world and my equipment is calibrated with everyone of them and they produce beautiful prints and take honor to satisfy their customers, but they didn't give a ***.
Short answer was, NO REFUND, NO REPRINT, GET OVER IT.
I am attaching the actual photo which compares side by side what I designed and what I got.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plastic Business Cards
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."