I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print.Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered.
Contacted customer service and they showed their reluctance to work with me. Actually they couldn't care less and didn't show any kind of work ethics. I received an e-mail from Tracey Lee from Customer Service with 5$ discount from my next purchase. I noted to them that I worked with many printing labs around the world and my equipment is calibrated with everyone of them and they produce beautiful prints and take honor to satisfy their customers, but they didn't give a ***.
Short answer was, NO REFUND, NO REPRINT, GET OVER IT.
I am attaching the actual photo which compares side by side what I designed and what I got.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plastic Business Cards
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."