Tujunga, California

I ordered pack of 1000 plastic business cards and paid 106.57 $ from Morning Print.Whatever I received from them was nothing close to what I designed and ordered.

Contacted customer service and they showed their reluctance to work with me. Actually they couldn't care less and didn't show any kind of work ethics. I received an e-mail from Tracey Lee from Customer Service with 5$ discount from my next purchase. I noted to them that I worked with many printing labs around the world and my equipment is calibrated with everyone of them and they produce beautiful prints and take honor to satisfy their customers, but they didn't give a ***.

Short answer was, NO REFUND, NO REPRINT, GET OVER IT.

I am attaching the actual photo which compares side by side what I designed and what I got.

Review about: Morning Print Printing Service.

Had an Experience with Morning Print?

Comments

Morning Print - MorningPrint is not using accurate base CMYK inks... Morning Print "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more