We ordered from Morningprint.com 3x the first order we paid about 40.00 was not happy with look, 2nd time texture of the card was to thin, 3rd time font was to small on our name.....we contacted them almost 400.00 later and they wanted to offer us 15% off another order...No Way would I ever order from them again 3 strikes and your out of here.When you create the business the proof does not look the same, although they state to proof the card before ordering to make sure it is exactly what you want!!!!

BS that is what we did and all time the cards were awful.I grant you they have everything covered so you can't get your money back or a reprint for customer satisfaction but....they add every exclusion you can think of so they dont have to reprint or refund.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "reprint" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Morning Print. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Morning Print.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Morning Print to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Morning Print?

Comments